We value all volunteer contributions and will make every effort to give you a rewarding opportunity. Please review the qualifications below.
- Submit an Application form
- Provide two character references
- Undergo an interview with the House Manager
- Obtain a criminal record check (NOT required for Thyme4Dinner or Professional Skills volunteers)
- Attend all mandatory training sessions (NOT required for Thyme4Dinner or Professional Skills volunteers)
- Compassionate, warm, caring, have an interest in working with others
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Effective communication and good listening skills
- Shows initiative and close attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions
- Respectful of confidentiality
- Non-judgmental and objective
- Dependable and punctual
- Ability to perform all essential functions
If you would like to volunteer with The Mark Preece Family House, please complete the Application Form below and return it to the House.